Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Townseed Build 0.06

(Townseed Test Build)
(Preorder Townseed)
(Townseed on Facebook)

0.06 UPDATE NOTES
Converted Townseed to Reach Profile.  This should fix compatibility issues.
Added dynamically adjusted help HUD elements. The game should show you keyboard shortcuts if you are using a keyboard to play the game, and will autoadjust to left or right-hand configuration as you use different keys.
Stone and Brush destruction effects in place.
Gleaming water in local view had a bug causing it to appear offset in some aspect ratios. Fixed.
Valkain and Female portraits have been re-enabled.
Valkain portraits (particularly hair and some noses) and color selections have been reworked.
Added examination mode, allowing more detailed information about the area your character is facing.
Added driftwood to beaches.

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the sounds and little touches that have been added, like the padding of your character's feet as he/she walks. The descriptions of things is nice as well. While tooling around in some tundra, I ran into some ice. The ground was described as being ice and snow, but the ice chunks themselves were described as gray stone. Is this intentional?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh interesting.. no that's definitely not correct. Good catch, I'll fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyas Geremy,

    This will sound a bit odd, but due to circumstances from an absolutely craptastic May (yes, one week in and it's already earned the adjective "craptastic"), I had to put my "plan" into action sooner than I had anticipated... not that there's anything wrong with that, honestly, I just wish the circumstances didn't force my hand. Oh well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously have no idea what you're talking about XD I assume I'll be enlightened sooner or later?

      Delete
    2. Oh goodness, I see it! I am humbled by your show of support, thank you so much. We can talk about the specifics of your reward items in private!

      Delete
    3. so far, i can't seem to be able to use low confirm, as well as my gamepad is not working (it's not a xbox one). Will normal gamepad support and crafting be added in the next update?

      P.S. everything else seems to work good so far, keep it up!

      -Arthur

      Delete
    4. I'm not sure what I can do to remedy the gamepad situation for you. I'd suggest using a program like Xpadder for now, which allows you to map your gamepad to keyboard controls. Just google it and you'll find it. You can find a full detail of the keyboard controls in the v0.05 update notes.

      I am working on adding preliminary crafting to the next update, but it is slow going. Keep an eye out for it.

      Delete