Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey survivors,
     I wanted to let you know that I'm working on a big one for the next update, so it's taking me a little longer than normal to get it out. Probably next monday I'll have it where I want it.

In a nutshell, I'm finally adding some construction, which involves a whole new game system, so there's a lot of work involved! On top of that I'm always adding optimizations as I go, so you'll see things like helper icons on the worldmap with a legend, more sound effects and onscreen feedback, and a bunch of fixes for things that you might not even notice if I didn't point them out.

In short, hang tight!

In other news, we're over the halfway mark for the funding goal, whoohoo!  Over the hump now! Please tell all the gamers you know about the project, let's help it get to lots of eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment